63 Happy Valentine’s Day wishes for your loved ones to read and share
Which greeting works best on Valentine’s Day? That depends, obviously. Relationships play a huge role in how well you can express it.
Do you write to a friend, family member, or your significant other, your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, or wife? Consider why you value them and the aspects of your connection that you find most rewarding. Use a DIY Valentine’s Day card to perhaps convey a fond memory, a joke, or a funny anecdote that has brought you two closer.
We’ve compiled 62 Valentine’s Day greetings and messages for everyone you love to help inspire you and provide you with the words you’ve been searching for. That’s not all, though. You can also go through this collection of humorous Valentine’s Day quotations that are sure to make anyone grin, as well as this collection of poetic love quotes (which includes some of our faves from romantic movies and songs). We also have some great suggestions for heartfelt Valentine’s Day Instagram captions for your favorite photo of you and your partner. To seal the deal, you could even pair them with a meme. There are countless methods to express your affection for someone, and when appropriate, it’s always worthwhile to do so.
Here’s to making Valentine’s Day 2023 memorable, whether you’re searching for a clever one-liner or a serious expression of love!
Valentine’s Day Messages for Boyfriends
“TO MY VALENTINE, THE ONLY PERSON I SEND HEART EYE EMOJIS TO.”
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most special person in my life.
- I love you more than pizza.
- Here’s to being my emergency contact someday.
- You’re my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking about you.” —Virginia Woolf
- Are you a banana? Because I find you a-peel-ing.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, handsome.
- You’re the only person I send heart eye emojis to.
- Valentine, you take my breath away, every single day.
- It’s just one day in the year, but you should know that I love you every day and every moment. Take my love on this beautiful occasion!
- The more time we spend together, the more we fall in love with each other. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day Messages for Girlfriends
“EVERY LOVE SONG IS ABOUT YOU.”
- To my valentine—I never knew what love was until I met you.
- Know why I have a library card? Because I’m checkin’ you out.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most beautiful woman I know.
- “Love is friendship that has caught on fire.” —Ann Landers
- I love you, and I love us.
- You take my breath away. Always.
- You’re the Pam to my Jim.
- Every love song is about you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most important woman in my life.
- I never liked Valentine’s Day, and then I met you and I understood what it was all about.