Apply for Receptionist / Admin clerk position With your grade 12
Job Description for a Receptionist:
We’re searching for someone to be in charge of welcoming clients and guests to our office. This entails greeting visitors, taking messages from incoming callers, sifting through and delivering mail, and answering any phone calls.
Detail-oriented team players who are always eager to go above and beyond are the ideal candidates for this position. They will always smile as they welcome guests to the office and serve as their initial point of contact.
They will also be in charge of tasks including managing incoming and outgoing mail, administrative work, and general clerical support. Excellent verbal and written communication abilities are required for this position, as well as proficiency with Microsoft Office tools.
Receptionist qualifications include a high school graduation or equivalent job experience.
– The capacity to keep an optimistic outlook
– Previous work experience as a telemarketer or in a related industry. (Bonus)
– A consistent, businesslike demeanor.
– Outstanding verbal and writing communication abilities.
Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
– Good time management skills.
– Experience with administrative and clerical procedures. (Bonus)
– Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping with various required tasks.
extending a friendly welcome to customers and guests and answering any questions they may have.
2. Creating quotes for customers and helping with different administrative activities, like copying, faxing, and taking notes.
3. Providing courteous phone service, including call screening and appropriate call routing.
4. Offering assistance to coworkers with administrative activities and carrying out ad hoc administrative tasks as needed.
– Constantly be able to learn from and accept suggestions from others.
Send your resume to email@example.com through email.
Location: Western Cape, Cape Town, South Africa